Jesus Christ Is Coming Back Soon
The Evil Consequences of Believing “Babies Are Born Sinners.”
A fact is –
We are all born with “the fallen sinful nature.” We inherited Adam and Eve’s “fallen sinful nature.” Jesus Christ was born with “the fallen sinful nature” too. Being born with the fallen sinful nature makes no person a natural sinner. Sin is the transgression of the law (1 John 3:4).
Sin began in heaven by Lucifer who transgressed the law. Sin is not by the fallen sinful nature. Adam and Eve sinned by transgressing the law. They did not become sinners by the fallen sinful nature. Actually, the fallen sinful nature is the result of their sin; it is not the cause of their sin. Thus, the fallen sinful nature is NOT SINFUL.
Please watch the twist that makes this doctrine, the fallen sinful nature become evil. This is how it is. The main “core” reason most people believed that “Babies are born sinners” is because they have believed that “the fallen sinful nature is sinful.” They cannot differentiate between “what is sin” from “what is the fallen sinful nature.”
This is the “core root doctrine” that will lead to other false doctrines. Let’s look at the end result of what happens when one believes thatman is born sinful due to Adam’s and Eve’s sin.
1. The fallen sinful nature is sinful – This is the core root doctrine (It contradicts 1 John 3:4; John 9:1-3).
2. Mankind becomes an automatic sinner without transgressing the law due to Adam’s sin – (Contradicts 1 John 3:4).
3. Mankind receives eternal death even without a choice due to Adam’s sin - (Contradicts Romans 6:23).
4. Thus, mankind inherited sin from Adam without a choice – (Contradicts Ezekiel 18:20).
5. Thus, sin is by inheritance without a choice (Contradicts 1 John 3:4).
6. Thus, sin is not by choice by an individual – (Contradicts Romans 6:23)
7. Thus, sin is universal due to Adam without one’s choice (Contradicts Romans 6:23)
8. Thus, sin is not by the transgression of the law (Contradicts 1 John 3:4).
9. Thus, sin is by birth – therefore in order for one to be a sinner, all one has to do is to be born – (Contradicts 1 John 3:4).
10. Thus, sin becomes a state/condition – (Contradicts 1 John 3:4). Sin becomes excusable.
11. Thus, one cannot overcome sin even by the help of divine power – (Contradicts 1 Corinthians 10:13).
12. Thus, one will continue to sin until his or her death – (Contradicts Jude 24; 1 John 3:8)
13. Thus, one is not responsible for sin – (Contradicts John 3:4; Romans 6;23).
14. Thus, the Commandments of God cannot be perfectly kept by divine power – (Contradicts James 2:8-10; Exodus 20).
15. Thus, sinlessness is impossible – (Contradicts 1 John 3:609; 5:18).
16. Thus, God is responsible for sin – (Contradicts Ezekiel 18:18).
17. Thus, the second death is inherited – (Contradicts Romans 6:23).
18. Thus, the above doctrines become contaminated by one single doctrine …. “The Fallen sinful nature is sinful.
19. Unfortunately, they will have to believe that Jesus Christ was born with a sinless nature because if he was born with the fallen sinful nature, that would make him a natural sinner. (Therefore, the Catholic Church came up with the doctrine, "Immaculate Conception of Mary" to solve their contradiction by making Christ born with a sinless nature.)
20. Since everyone is born a sinner without their choices, therefore, Jesus Christ's death at Calvary saved everyone unconditionally without their choices even without repentance. This advocates a Salvation in Sin doctrine.
This doctrine on the fallen sinful nature is sinful above is going to affect the Salvation doctrine:
1. Those who believed that babies are born sinners, they will have to believe that in order for those babies to be saved, they are to be saved in sin. Therefore, Jesus Christ’s death saved all those babies in sin. Since those babies became sinners without their choice, therefore, they will be saved without their choice.
2. Had Judas Iscariot who sold Jesus Christ died as a baby, he would have been saved to the kingdom without his choice. This doctrine of babies born sinners makes God unfair to allow Judas to live and lose eternal life. Judas would have been better off dying while a baby. This evil doctrine of babies born sinners advocates that God does not know the future of Judas as to whether he would live a righteous life or sinful.
3. Had King Saul died as a baby, he would have been saved to the kingdom without his choice. He would be better off dying while a baby.
4. Had Cain who killed Abel died as a baby, he would have been saved to the kingdom without his choice. He would be better off dying while a baby. (We should seek abortion of babies to ensure that those babies have eternal life.)
5. This doctrine advocates SALVATION IN SIN. It contradicts the Salvation from sin doctrine.
If ALL babies that died go to heaven as sinners, then we should we expect sinners to be saved in sin into the kingdom.
The evil consequences of this teaching where it says, “the fallen sinful nature is sinful” is a contradiction of the Scriptures and Spirit of Prophecy. In fact, the contradictions are too much and unending. It is too open.
Unfortunately, many Christians have not seen the evilness of it, neither the SDA Church.
The Book - "15 Reasons Why Babies Aren't Born Sinners" revealed all these false doctrines"
Check out the website: www.metuselafalbert.com