Jesus Christ Is Coming Back Soon
Sinlessness Is Possible
In John 14:15, Jesus says, “If you love me, keep my Commandments.” When you keep the Commandments of Jesus (who is God also), you are testifying of your love and your faith in Him. Your love and faith in Jesus Christ will always lead you to keep His Commandments; not transgressing the Commandments.
And 1 John 2:4 says, “He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.”
Therefore, SINLESSNESS is the result of loving God (Jesus Christ), having faith in Him and keeping His commandments. The reward is eternal life. [Romans 6:23]
And, SINFULNESS is the result of breaking the commandments of God. The wages is eternal death. [Romans 6:23]
For Jesus Himself to say in John 14:15, “If you love me, keep my Commandments;” this tells us that it is possible for someone to keep the Commandments perfectly, [of course by divine power]. Why should Jesus christ tell the disciples to keep His Commandments, if the Commandments are not possible to be kept? ……..
1. Why should the Scripture in Revelation 22:14 tell us that those who do the commandments will have the right to the tree of life, if they are not possible to be kept? ,,,,,
2. Why should God give us the Ten Commandments in the first place to be kept, if they are not possible to be kept? ………
3. Why should we as Sabbath keepers preach about the Sabbath to be kept instead of Sunday, if it is not possible to be kept? ………
4. Why should Jesus Christ say to Mary Magdalene in John 8:11, “Go and sin no more,” if it is not possible for her to live without sin? …………….
5. Why should Jesus Christ destroy the devil and all the wicked at the end of the 1,000 years, if the Commandments are not possible to be kept? ………………
Since the Commandments of God are possible to be kept perfectly by divine power, therefore, SINLESSNESS is attainable because it is just the result of not transgressing the law.
For anyone to keep claiming that the Ten Commandments of God is not possible to be kept perfectly by divine power is unconsciously making Satan his god, and heretically advocating salvation in sin.
Ellen G. White says, “Satan was urging upon men the belief that there was no reward for the righteous or punishment for the wicked, and that it was impossible for men to obey the divine statutes.” Patriarchs and Prophets, p.88
Ellen G. White says, "Satan represented to the holy pair that they would be gainers by breaking the law of God. Do we not today hear similar reasoning? Many talk of the narrowness of those who obey God's commandments, while they themselves claim to have broader ideas and to enjoy greater liberty. What is this but an echo of the voice from Eden, "In the day ye eat thereof"--transgress the divine requirement--"ye shall be as gods"?
Patriarchs and Prophets, p.55